Every week we ask an SJO senior five questions. This week we spoke to Jordan Stiverson.
1. What is the most exciting part about being a senior?
It is fun and I’m looking forward to graduation.
2. What is your favorite thing about SJO?
Everyone is so friendly.
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Mrs. Beckett, Mrs. Acklin, Mrs. Gibbs, and Mr. Sarnecki because they work so hard in our class every day. Also Mrs. Patterson and Mr. Haas who used to work in our classroom. Shane Baker because he has been a good friend and role model to me since I was in grade school.
4. What are your goals for after high school?
I will continue at SJO in the Life Skills program until I am 22 and then I hope to be a part of a community-based program for adults with disabilities.
5. What is your favorite part of the Life Skills Program at SJO?
My favorite part of Life Skills is