1. I’ve wanted to be a real estate agent since my girls were little. They are 27 and 22 (will be 23 in April).
2. I took online classes on evenings and weekends while working full-time at St. Joseph Middle School. Online classes are the best way to go if you need flexibility.
3. I passed both tests and joined Keller Williams TREC of Illinois in Champaign in January.
4. I officially became a member of the Champaign County Association of REALTORS® this spring.
5. In my free time I enjoy spending time with family, watching Hallmark movies and watching HGTV (you can get great ideas from there).
6. If you want to get into real estate, you’ll need to take 75 hours of classes; pass the State and National exams; and find a real estate company to work for.
7. The best advice I can give to someone wanting to buy a house right now is to move quickly if you find the house of your dreams. Houses are selling fast!
8. The best advice I can give to someone wanting to sell their house is to look at your house through the eyes of a buyer.
9. The best thing about being a real estate agent is being able to make someone’s dreams come true by finding them the perfect house.
10. Everyone’s idea of the perfect house is different. It’s not just the house, but the community that is important. I’ve lived in St. Joe since I was 4 years old, so I know it well. Give me a call!