|We asked St. Joseph-Ogden’s new district bookkeeper to tell us 10 interesting facts about herself. Meet Staci Potter.|
1. My favorite food is Sushi or Tacos
2. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving
3. My favorite childhood memory is holidays with my Grandma Liz. She made the best food.
4. My favorite place to travel to is Florida
5. I always carry dental floss with me.
6. My favorite book is any book written by Catherine Coulter.
7. The best advice I have ever received is “Don’t let other people define your happiness.”
8. I can watch Friends over and over.
9. My daughter and I go to Red Lobster for dinner every year on the first day of school.
10.I am only superstitious when it comes to sports.