Every week we ask a community member to tell us 10 interesting facts
about themselves. This week it is Pam Leiter, the Assistant Director of
the Museum and Education Department at the Champaign County Forest
1. I have sung in the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
2. One of my favorite movies is Galaxy Quest.
3. I have been to only one football game in my life.
4. My first pet’s name, a cat, was named Theodore Aloysius (I had no idea how that was spelled until just now!)
5. I caught a calf by the tail at a rodeo kid’s event when I was 11.
6. I have been to China, Mexico, and Canada.
7. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up.
8. I can make a fire with just pieces of wood. (no matches or other modern tools)
9. I got to be Smokey Bear at an event once.
10. My favorite place to travel to is west-central Michigan, because I have lots of family memories there.
You must be logged in to post a comment.